- Need help contacting your advisor, go to My OHIO Student Center, which allows you to enter your OHIO ID and password and directly access your advisor information. If you continue to have difficulty locating your advisor, you should contact your college dean’s office.
- Having difficulty adjusting to college level work contact the Academic Achievement Center–(740) 593-2644, located on the second floor of Alden Library – provides tutoring and supplemental instruction sessions (SI).
- Need help aligning resources in academic advising, career, and experiential learning contact The Center for Advising, Career and Experiential Learning located at 39 University Terrace, McGuffey Hall firstname.lastname@example.org or (740) 566-8888.
- General academic concerns contact Allen Advising or (740) 566-8888.
- Career goals and determining a major, the Career Network – (740) 566-8888 located at 101 McGuffey Hall or email email@example.com
- Course Grade Appeal Procedure is outlined in the faculty handbook or contact the Office of the Ombudsperson at firstname.lastname@example.org or (740) 593-2627.
- Have a grievance that relates to your academic program or coursework contact the Ombuds Office, 501 Baker University Center, (740) 593-2627 email@example.com. They can provide advice and assistance to help you resolve academically related conflicts.