- If you need help contacting your advisor, go to My OHIO Student Center, which allows you to enter your OHIO ID and password and directly access your advisor information. If you continue to have difficulty locating your advisor, you should contact your college dean’s office.
- If you are having difficulty adjusting to college level work, contact the Academic Achievement Center at (740) 593-2644 or visit the second floor of Alden Library Library. The AAC provides tutoring and supplemental instruction sessions (SI).
- If you need a drop in appointment for general advising, career, or experiential learning maters, contact The Center for Advising, Career and Experiential Learning located in Baker University Center 417 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (740) 566-8888.
- If you want to appeal a grade, Course Grade Appeal Procedure is outlined in the faculty handbook or you can contact the Office of the Ombudsperson at email@example.com or (740) 593-2627.
- If you have a grievance that relates to your academic program or coursework, contact the Ombuds Office located in 501 Baker University Center, call (740) 593-2627 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. They can provide advice and assistance to help you resolve academically related conflicts.