If an emergency is a critical incident, or becomes a critical incident, you can find information through:
- Ohio University's Homepage
- Your campus e-mail (@ohio.edu accounts)
- Text message
- Ohio University’s Facebook and Twitter accounts
- Campus televisions connected to CATvision
- Outdoor emergency notification system
- 740.597.1800 for a recorded message (on Athens campus, 7-1800)
- Non-tech methods (on-the-ground teams, bullhorns, posted alerts, etc.)
Report an Emergency/Incident
To report a FIRE, EMERGENCY, or BEHAVIOR of concern, call 911.
Regional Campus and Center Emergency Information
Emergency NotificationsReceive Notifications
Ensure that you receive notifications -- click for details, to sign up, or to update your information.