Applying to join Ohio University's Ralph and Luci Schey Sales Centre involves three steps:
1. Apply Online
In addition to completing the online application, complete the below steps by the application deadline.
2. Submit to the Schey via online application:
- A copy of your most recent Ohio University DARS report indicating an overall GPA of 2.75 or higher
- A copy of your resume demonstrating the characteristics that support a successful sales career (e.g., a strong work ethic)
- Sign up for a 30 minute interview after completing your online application
3. Complete following online:
- You will complete a personal assessment (link emailed to you after completing the application)
- You must ask a reference to complete the reference assessment of you (link emailed to you after completing the personal assessment)
Prospective candidates must commit to a strong level of outside-the-classroom extracurricular involvement in The Schey Sales Centre activities.
Remember: 100 percent of Schey Sales Centre graduates have full-time jobs at graduation. As you're preparing your DARS and resume, know that thousands of Bobcats have completed these same steps. It's part of the process that has made OHIO's college sales program one of the nation's highest ranked.