Professional Sales Advisory Board
The Professional Sales Advisory Board (PSAB), comprised of sales professionals and business executives, provides advice and counsel in Centre operations and curriculum. Its members provide valuable networking, interactive learning, and mentoring opportunities for our Sales Certificate Candidates. PSAB members come from diverse backgrounds and experiences but all share in the goal of improving the Centre.
All corporate partners are given a seat on the PSAB to be true partners in the Centre.
An Executive Committee is made up of PSAB members to give advice both to the Advisory Board and the Executive Director.
- Chair: Bob Fenner, Arista Networks
- First Vice Chair: Katie Marvinney, Dell EMC
- Second Vice Chair: Mike Perez, CloudPires
- Holly Roberts, State Farm
- Bill Axline, Retired - Actuant
- Patrick Kelley, Salescore
- Bob Balogh, Paycor
- Larry Schey, Retired - Schey Automotive
- Tony Bravo, IGS Energy
- Kyle Leciejewski, Dell EMC
- Alumni Society Chair: Stephenson Swan, Dell EMC