Our goal is to help you assemble a portfolio of academic and extracurricular experiences that will help you be successful upon graduation, whether success means full-time, fulfilling employment, owning your own business, or pursuing a graduate degree. And we want to help you do this on time and on plan.
Our team can help you navigate your Athens-based College of Business experience. When you schedule an appointment with us, you can select one of the following topics:
- Scheduling Questions
- Discuss Majors, Minors, and Certificate Programs
- Academic Performance
- Transferring into the College of Business (as a current Ohio University student)
- Transfer Credit or Course Substitution
- Global Perspectives and Study Abroad
- International Student Academic Advising
- I am not happy at Ohio University
- Graduation Audit
- Ohio Graduation Plan
BSB and Regional Campus Students
Online BSB and regional campus students can contact their OHIO Online advisor to schedule advising meetings.
If you are unsure or have a question, please call the Career and Student Success Center at 740-593-2042.