At this time, the student services workforce is working remotely. Please view their contact information here.
Ohio University Chillicothe offers a variety of services designed to help prospective and current students succeed on our campus. We look forward to meeting you and to helping you to move toward your professional career goals. To help you, please visit offices providing these services:
- Admissions. When you are ready to apply to Ohio University Chillicothe, visit our admissions page for information for new, transfer, or re-enrolling students. Student Services staff members are available Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. Please call, email or visit our offices!
- Advising. Ohio University Chillicothe provides highly qualified academic advisors to help you plan your schedule and stay on track to a degree of your choice. Visit the Hilltopper Advising Center for help.
- Career Services. Whether you know your preferred career path or need to make a decision, our skilled and credentialed career services counselor can help you walk through options as you plan for a future career. Career services can also help you find employment or internships during your college careers and after graduation.
- Cashier's Office. Students can make a payment on-campus in the Cashier's Office or online through the Bursar's webpage. The Cashier's Office is located alongside the Admissions and Registration Office in Bennett Hall.
- Financial Aid & Scholarships. Our expert financial aid staff members can help you wade through the sometimes confusing world of grants, loans, and scholarships to make sure your financial aid package is in order and ready each semester.
- Recruitment. If you are interested in applying to Ohio University Chillicothe, visit the Recruitment Office or attend an Open House Friday. The Recruitment Office can explain the admissions process to potential students, help individuals complete their application for undergraduate admissions or Dual Enrollment Option Programs, and assist with scheduling the Compass Placement Test.
- Registration. The Registration Office at Ohio University Chillicothe handles student registration (i.e. class permission, requisites, and priority registration times) and enrollment/degree verifications. The office is located in Bennett Hall, room 139.
- Student Accessibility Services. If you would like to make a request for an accessibility accommodation, our staff is ready to assist you with the process.
- Student Activities and Organizations. We invite you to participate fully in campus life including joining a student organization related to your personal and professional interests.
- Student Success Center. Ohio University Chillicothe is pleased to provide a supportive environment in which students can receive additional tutoring in writing, math, and other subjects. Visit our friendly, walk-in Student Success Center and benefit from the one-on-one interaction available.
- Student Support and Retention Services. Our student services staff, along with dedicated faculty, want you to excel. Ask any of our staff for assistance to help you succeed in college.
- Testing Center Services. Ohio University Chillicothe offers a quiet space where students can take tests for college placement, as an option for make-up exams, or for online courses.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT:
Ohio University Chillicothe
Student Services Office
Heidi Cottrill, MEd
Bennett Hall 275
John Fisher, PhD
Director - Student Services
Bennett Hall 137 A
Cheri Hoffman, AS
Records Management Specialist
Bennett Hall 139 D
Jaime Lowe, BS
Coordinator - Student Enrollment
Bennett Hall 139 C
Martha Tanedo, MA
Coordinator of Financial Aid & Student Activities
Bennett Hall 137D
Ashlee Tatman, MEd
Coordinator of Student Support
Bennett Hall 270
HOURS OF OPERATION:
Monday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Thursday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Closed Saturdays/Sundays/University Holidays*