Receive Internship Credit
You're doing the work. Get credit for it.
As an Ohio University College of Business student, you are required to complete an internship prior to graduation. The details below provide information on the required steps to receive credit for your internship. Please select the appropriate application for your degree type:
If you are a Sales Centre student, please refer to your program's specific internship requirements: Sales Certificate Internship Requirements
If you are an online student in the Bachelor of Science in Business (BSB) program, please contact your OHIO Online advisor for internship information: OHIO Online advisors
- If you're an international student, you must speak with ISSS prior to starting your experience. International Student and Scholar Services
- You will need to apply for internship credit PRIOR to beginning your internship credit.
- You will be charged for receiving internship, just as you would any other course.
- The course will be listed as BA 3910 in your Student Center.
- Completion of this course will fulfill a graduation requirement.
- You will need to complete a total of 1 credit hour of internship to fulfill the entire graduation requirement. You may complete multiple internships at one credit hour each.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions or comments regarding the internship credit process.