Terms of Usage
Ohio University Students, Faculty, and Staff:
By reserving space through the Office of the University Registrar, I, on behalf of my organization, acknowledge and agree to the following terms of usage:
- I am responsible for charges resulting from any additional service/time required to set up, tear down, or clean the space reserved as a result of abuse/misuse of space (including improper cleanup, failure to return room to original condition, etc.).
- I am responsible for charges associated with repairs required as a result of the abuse/misuse/damage of the space reserved.
- If we are disruptive to other occupants of the building, we will be asked to leave and may be prohibited from reserving space in the future. Note: Please be sure to fully disclose in the event description the nature of the event so that proper space may be reserved.
- If we are found to have abused, misused, and/or damage the space reserved, the organization may be prohibited from reserving space for one calendar year from the date of the event where the misuse/abuse/damage occurred.
- Classroom Key Procedure - Exterior building doors will be unlocked prior to the scheduled event. The event permit holder is responsible for obtaining an interior classroom key prior to the scheduled event. Faculty/Staff can obtain a classroom key from their departmental key contact. Student organizations will need to contact their sponsor/advisor to obtain access to the classroom.