Advising Resources for Arts & Sciences Students
Important Note: Undergraduate Advising & Student Affairs advisers in the College of Arts & Sciences are available to meet with students remotely via Microsoft Teams or in person on the Athens Campus.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Or contact Jessica Barton or Lacy Male to schedule an advising appointment.
- Drop-in advising also is available.
- Academic Status (Probation, Suspension & Reinstatement)
- Academic Support Services
- Advising Tips and News
- A&S Advising Coordinators by Major
- A&S Foreign Language Requirements
- Choosing a Major that Fits
- College-Level Requirements for Arts & Sciences
- Education Abroad
- First-Year Success Program
- Graduation Checks
- Majors, Minors & certificates
The Office of Undergraduate Advising & Student Affairs assists students in the College of Arts & Sciences with questions about Guarantee+, degree programs, academic requirements, university policies and procedures, and campus resources. The staff collaborates with faculty to enhance academic advising. The office is located in Gordy 155.
Student Success & Support Services information and guides also are available.