Advising Resources for Arts & Sciences Students
Important Note: Undergraduate Advising &Student Affairs advisers in the College of Arts & Sciences are talking remotely with students.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Or contact Shelley Barton or Mark Shields to schedule an advising appointment.
- Drop-in advising also is available.
- Academic Status (Probation, Suspension & Reinstatement)
- Academic Support Services
- Advising Tips and News
- A&S Advising Coordinators by Major
- A&S Foreign Language Requirements
- Choosing a Major that Fits
- College-Level Requirements for Arts & Sciences
- Education Abroad
- First-Year Success Program
- Graduation Checks
- Majors, Minors & certificates
- Sample 4-year Academic Plans
The Office of Undergraduate Advising & Student Affairs assists students in the College of Arts & Sciences with questions about degree programs, academic requirements, university policies and procedures, and campus resources. The staff collaborates with faculty to enhance academic advising. The office is located in Gordy 155.
Student Success & Support Services information and guides also are available.