The OHIO Guarantee Tuition and Fees
The tables below list the rate schedules for tuition, residence hall, meal plan, and Career and Experiential Learning fee for undergraduate students admitted to Ohio University for the 2023-24 academic year.
These rates apply to the Athens and Regional campuses only and will remain unchanged for four years (or 12 consecutive semesters including summers). OHIO Online (eCampus) tuition rates are available on the Non-Guarantee Tuition Page.
The OHIO Guarantee is a cohort based, level-rate tuition, housing, and dining model that assures students and their families a set of comprehensive rates for the pursuit of an undergraduate degree at Ohio University. For more information, visit The OHIO Guarantee page.
- If a student is enrolled on more than one Regional campus, the tuition is calculated based on the number of hours enrolled at each campus, not to exceed the Regional comprehensive rate of the applicable OHIO Guarantee cohort for 12-20 hours.
- If a student is enrolled in Athens and Regional campuses, the tuition is calculated based on the number of hours enrolled at each campus, not to exceed the Athens comprehensive rate of the applicable OHIO Guarantee cohort for 12-20 hours.
- OHIO Online (eCampus) enrollment is not included in the comprehensive tuition for either Athens or Regional campuses. OHIO Online tuition and fees are charged above Athens and/or Regional campus tuition and fees.
2023-24 undergraduate admitted students who are enrolled in Athens or Regional classes Summer 2023 will be assessed The OHIO Guarantee rates for 2022-23 for Summer 2023 only.
Program fees for study abroad and domestic travel courses (e.g. flight costs, activity fees, etc.) are not part of The OHIO Guarantee; however, the tuition for these courses is included in The OHIO Guarantee.
Class fees for a small number programs or activities will be assessed beyond or in addition to the above listed tuition rates. These additional fees are denoted in the Course Offerings.
Tuition and fee assessment is dependent upon the following factors:
- Student level (undergraduate, graduate, medical)
- Tuition fee structure (e.g. OHIO Guarantee cohort, graduate program, etc.)
- Campus of class(es)
- Course load (number of credit hours of enrollment)
- Ohio residency
Rates are subject to review and approval by the State of Ohio. Ohio University reserves the right to make, without prior notice, any fee adjustments that may become necessary.