To enhance the safety of passengers Transportation & Parking Services has implemented the following operational changes to Ohio University charter bus services:
- Operators and passengers must wear a facial covering regardless of vaccination status
- High touch areas will be cleaned and disinfected before and after travel, including handrails and seats.
- Barriers have been installed to separate transit operators and passengers.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided inside the buses at the front doors.
- All riders will be responsible for loading/unloading their own luggage.
- Portable HEPA filters located onboard each Ohio University bus.
- In addition, TPS recommends all riders:
- Adhere to physical distancing while on board and by spacing out when seating on the bus.
- Practice proper hygiene- wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds before and after riding the bus or use 70% alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
Need transportation for an upcoming university event?
Let our team of professional driving staff help! Providing safe, reliable & affordable ground transportation tailored to meet your event/travel needs.
Reservations & Pricing:
Requests should be submitted via the Charter Service Reservation Form. For reservation requests made within 10 business days of proposed travel date - please contact Transportation & Parking Services to verify service availability. Cost estimates are based on information provided; charges are based on actual service. Reservation requests must include itinerary & manifest list. Groups are responsible for driver lodging & meals for overnight trips. Please provide cancellation notice at least 30 days in advance of trip departure date or cancellation fees may apply.