When are lots enforced and when are they open to the public?
- Dark green and purple lots are open after 5:00 PM (EST) make sure to carefully review lot signage to ensure no restrictions prior to parking
- Priority lots and reserved spaces are monitored 24/7
When are meters enforced and why?
- Meters are enforced Monday - Sunday 24/7
- Meters are enforced to ensure all persons parking on campus have space to park in desired locations
Can I leave my car overnight?
- Vehicles should not be left overnight unless you hold a permit that allows storage parking. If you find a need to leave your vehicle overnight please contact our office
What do I do if I get a citation?
- A citation is given because the vehicle/owner were not following parking procedures.
- If you feel that you've received this citation in error please contact our office.
- You can appeal your citation through your parking portal but must be paid first.
- Prior to your appeal please call our office to see if you are eligible for a first time void