Accessible Transit Service (CATCAB)
We are committed to diversity and inclusiveness with the goal of providing a welcoming environment for faculty/staff, students and guests requiring accessible transportation and parking accommodations.
CATCAB is a free para-transit service to assist faculty/staff and students with mobility limitations. This service addresses the topography and parking challenges on the campus of Ohio University by providing door-to-door transportation with fully accessible vehicles.
Service Hours & Locations
- Monday-Friday: 7 AM - 3 AM
- Saturday-Sunday: 9:30 PM - 3 AM
CATCAB services campus locations & up to 1 mile driving distance from the center of campus (Baker University Center).
Riders interested in utilizing para-transit resources should complete the following steps for service registration:
- Step 1--Provide Physician Referral or Student Accessibility Registration: A referral or registration is required, but not both.
- Physician Referral: The CATCAB Physician Referral Form may be completed by the rider's physician and faxed to Transportation and Parking Services. Referrals must be received prior to the first scheduled ride.
- Office of Student Accessibility Services Registration: Faculty/staff and students who are registered with the Office of Student Accessibility Services or Office of University Accessibility are not required to complete a physician referral form. Visit the quick links located on the right sidebar for registration information.
- Step 2--Complete Service Schedule & Agreement: The CATCAB Schedule & Agreement Form should be completed detailing ridership service needs and submitted electronically to Transportation & Parking Services.