The Multimedia Studio, located in 215 Alden Library, is a space designed to help users create multimedia projects. The space was formerly the One Button Studio, but has been reconfigured to support users bringing their own phones, cameras, and other devices.
About the Studio
Use the studio to:
- Record videos, screencasts, presentations and lectures
- Create and edit podcasts and video voiceovers
- Create TikToks and Reels
Reserve the Studio
While the Multimedia Studio can be used by walk-in users when available, reservations are highly recommended.
- The studio can be reserved in three hour blocks up to two weeks in advance
- Please note that the room is not sound proof and is adjacent to a group study room, so there may be times when delicate recording is not optimal.
- You will need a valid OHIO ID to swipe into the room
What's in the Studio
The studio is designed for users to bring their own devices . The room is equipped with:
- Tripod with smartphone attachment
- Ring light and other video lights
- Green screen available for checkout at the second floor service desk
- Blue Yeti microphone for professional audio quality
- Professional lighting
- Logitech Brio 4K Webcam
- Studio headphones
- 27 inch iMac equipped with
- Adobe Premiere
- Garage Band