OhioLINK & Intercampus Borrowing
You can request materials from Ohio University Libraries to be held for you at the library desk. You can also request items from over 100 libraries throughout Ohio via OhioLINK.
- Use the Request button in the ALICE Catalog or OhioLINK Library Catalog.
- Items from Alden Library, the Music and Dance Library, and the Library Annex are usually available for pickup on the next business day.
- Items from regional campus libraries and OhioLINK usually arrive in 3-5 business days.
- You will receive an email when your item is available for pickup.
- Pick your items up at the Alden 4th Floor Service Desk (or an alternate library location you selected when making your request)
Question about a request? Fill out the OhioLINK/Intercampus Inquiry Form.
Can't find the item you want in the ALICE Catalog or OhioLINK? Try Interlibrary Loan.