Journals & Scholarly Articles
We have thousands of journals in our collections. Below are tips to find what you are looking for.
Find Journals by Title
To find a specific journal in our collection:
- use the Periodical Title Search in Alice to search for the journal name.
- You can also browse for Electronic Journals in ArticlesPlus.
- Contact your subject librarian with questions about journal access.
Find Scholarly Articles by Topic
If you are looking for articles on a particular topic and don't know where to look:
- Start with the ArticlesPlus search box on the library website home page.
- Within ArticlesPlus, use the Filters on the search results page to limit to scholarly articles or peer-reviewed journals.
- Visit our FAQs for more tips about using ArticlesPlus.
- See our subject & course guides for tips to find articles in your area of interest
- Contact your subject librarian with questions
Find A Specific Article by Citation
If you have a citation for a specific article:
- Search for the article title in the ArticlesPlus search box on the library website home page.
- If that doesn't work, you can also find the journal title in Alice with a Periodical Title Search, then navigate to the article from the journal's site.
Find Scholarly Articles by Discipline
Many academic disciplines have their own article databases that you can use to search for articles within a specific field. These databases are also indexed in ArticlesPlus, but searching subject databases separately can yield more-focused search results.
- Browse our list of databases to find article databases in your subject area
- Many subject and course guides also point to these subject-specific resources.