Faculty, subject librarians, and archivists create partnerships to improve student success in the classroom.
The goal of our library instruction program is to help students become information literate. The Association of College and Research Libraries' Framework for Information Literacy provides conceptual understandings that organizes ideas about information, research, and scholarship into a coherent whole. Visit our Framework web page for more information about the learning goals we share.
Contact your subject librarian or archivist to:
- Re-imagine your research paper assignment
- Develop customized library instruction or workshops for your class
- Create course guides
- Create or use our instructional videos
- Integrate primary source literacy, visual literacy, or information literacy concepts into assignment
- Use archival collections to teach primary source literacy
- Find and use library media in your class
Don't forget! We can help make your course materials as affordable as possible!