Faculty and Staff Delivery Services
As an Ohio University Faculty or staff member, you can enroll to have your library materials delivered to your department on the Athens Campus.
- Deliveries include materials requested online from Alden Library, the Music and Dance Library, Library Annex, regional campuses, OhioLINK, and Interlibrary Loan.
- Materials are delivered by Ohio University Mail Services, Monday through Friday, to your department’s central mail location.
- Materials located on the Athens campus are typically delivered within 2 days of request. Materials from the regional campuses and OhioLINK are typically delivered to departments within 2 days of their receipt at Alden Library. Note that we may encounter delivery delays due to disruptions to our operations because of COVID.
- Materials can be returned to the same departmental location for pickup by Mail Services.
- Once enrolled, all online requests for library materials will be shipped to your department.
- To enroll, please complete the Faculty Delivery Authorization Form.
Note: Faculty/Staff Delivery Services are dependent on Ohio University Mail Services operations and may be affected by inclement weather, holidays, and University/building closure.
Students: If you have a disability that prevents you from retrieving items from Alden Library and are registered through Institutional Equity, you may sign up for delivery services. See Persons with Disabilities for further information.