Film & Video Bookings for Class Use
If you're a faculty member or graduate teaching assistant, you can reserve a video for use in a class. Just make your request via our Video Bookings form.
- Athens campus instructors: please provide at least 24 hours notice (excluding weekends) for videos to be pulled and available.
- Videos may be picked up at the scheduled time at the Alden Library 2nd Floor Service Desk. Athens Campus faculty enrolled in Faculty and Staff Delivery Services may have their videos delivered to their department’s delivery location.
- Regional campus instructors: please provide at least 7 days notice.
- If using multiple videos throughout the semester, please submit your video list at the beginning of the semester to ensure the best chance of all videos being available on the requested dates.
- You may also request a DVD drive for temporary classroom use along with your video, via the Video Bookings form. External DVD drives are available on a first-come, first served basis. The drive will accompany your requested film via the pick-up/delivery location you indicated above. You will need a laptop or computer with appropriate ports in order to use the external DVD drive. We do not provide in-class support. You are responsible for returning the external DVD drive and accompanying cords in proper working order. Replacement fee is $100 per item.
If you want your students to view the videos in the library, see the Course Reserves staff at the 4th floor service desk of Alden Library or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For additional questions please email email@example.com.