The Multimedia Center is located on the 2nd floor of Alden Library in the Learning Commons. The Multimedia Center provides:
- Macintosh workstations equipped with Adobe Creative Suite
- Adobe Premiere video editing software
- Desktop scanners for document creation, scanning film or 35mm slides.
- Two iMac’s configured with VCR/DVD/TV combos for digital conversions.
- One iMac has a Wacom tablet attached. Check out the Wacom Pen at the 2nd Floor service desk.
Computers in Alden Library are equipped with many types of computer software for you to use in your coursework and research.
Get Help With Your Project
Interested in getting some in-person help?
Contact Heaven Herrold to schedule an appointment.
To learn a program on your own, you can find many how-to books in Safari Books Online.