Remote Library Services
During OHIO's coronavirus response, we will continue to offer remote and limited in-person service. Use the recommended links below for common tasks. Visit our COVID-19 FAQs for additional information and updates.
- Find articles
- Find e-books and online journals in the ALICE Catalog (video)
- Online Course Reserves
- Borrow books by searching the OhioLINK Library Catalog and sending them to any OhioLINK Library for pickup.
- Find and watch streaming video
Contact your subject librarian for assistance with:
- Finding the appropriate links for electronic copies of course readings, videos, etc.
- Linking to library content inside Blackboard
- Creating Course Guides or tutorials for your research assignments
- Embedding Subject or Course Guides (LibGuides) in Blackboard
- Embedding your subject librarian in Blackboard for synchronous or asyncrhonous work with your students
- Synchronous or asynchronous instruction on information concepts or library resources
- Purchasing library materials (reading materials, videos, etc.) related to transitioning your class online
- Contact the Library Service Desk by phone, text, chat or email
- Subject and Course Guides created by librarians to help you with class research projects
- FAQ's, tutorials, and how-to videos
- Help logging in to library resources