Ohio University Lancaster is pleased to offer College Credit Plus opportunities. All interested students are encouraged to apply. The admission process for the College Credit Plus (CC+) program on any of Ohio University's regional campuses is modeled on our review process in place for degree-seeking freshman enrollment.
Successful applicants to any of Ohio University's regional campuses must be remediation-free and demonstrate a strong academic preparation to succeed in college-level coursework. For details regarding admission guidelines and remediation-free standards/placement testing, please visit:
For instructions on how to submit the College Credit Plus application and corresponding application deadlines, please visit:
Once admitted to OHIO's CC+ program, students will be invited to register for orientation. Orientation covers several topics, including policies and procedures, deadlines and strategies for student success in the program. Orientation is required before students can register for classes.
Orientation dates and times are listed in the table, but pre-registration is required to attend. If you believe you should be eligible to attend orientation and have not yet received information to register, please contact the Director of Student Services by calling 740.681.3333.
Upcoming orientation dates are for students beginning coursework in the spring 2024 semester.
|Wednesday, December 6, 2023
|3:30 p.m.-4:30 p.m.
|Thursday, December 21, 2023
|3:30 p.m.-4:30 p.m.
During orientation, students will be advised of dates and times they can meet with an academic advisor and register for classes. Group advising and registration sessions are held each semester for students continuing in the program. Students can also make individual appointments with College Credit Plus advisors if the group advising sessions do not fit their schedules.
Lancaster Campus Library
The Hannah V. McCauley Library in Brasee Hall is a welcoming space for reading, studying or working in groups. CC+ students have access to millions of resources through online and on-campus tools. Library staff are available to help CC+ students find what they’re looking for, whether it’s peer-reviewed journal articles, course reserves or help with research. The library also offers affordable copying and printing, access to computers and study spaces.
- Find books for your course assignments or research in ALICE or OhioLINK
- Check Course Reserves for assigned class readings
- Find journal articles for your research papers and projects
- Learn how to conduct research successfully by completing INFOhio’s Research 4 Success (R4S) modules
- Need help? Visit or contact the McCauley Library or contact the general help desk (via chat, text, email or phone)
- To request help with research projects, contact the contact subject librarian for your class to schedule an appointment (online or in-person)
- Use library computers for papers, projects or to access special software
- Use our printers to print, copy and scan
- Learn how to print from your personal computer or device
- Check the library hours
- Reserve a study room by calling 740.681.3350 or requesting a space at the service desk
- Find your new favorite place to study or take a break
Campus Tutoring Services
A variety of tutoring options are available to CC+ students. Times, hours, and options are updated each semester on the tutoring web page.
Helpful Campus Information
Please note: All links open in a new tab.
- The registrar's How to Register for Classes website
- My OHIO Success Network student website
- Student Accessibility Services contact page