Ohio University's Zanesville is pleased to offer College Credit Plus opportunities. All interested students are encouraged to apply. The admission process for the College Credit Plus (CC+) program on any of Ohio University's regional campuses is modeled on our review process in place for degree-seeking freshman enrollment.
Successful applicants to any of Ohio University's regional campuses must be remediation-free and demonstrate a strong academic preparation to succeed in college-level coursework. For details regarding admission guidelines and remediation-free standards/placement testing, please visit:
Admission Guidelines or Placement Testing
For instructions on how to submit the College Credit Plus application and corresponding application deadlines, please visit:
Application Procedures and Deadlines
Upon acceptance to the CC+ program, students will be prompted to register for CC+ Orientation. Attendance at CC+ Orientation is only required for students who plan to enroll in courses on campus. If the student is planning to enroll in OHIO CC+ courses taught at the high school, information about CC+ course scheduling will be available at the school.
Students who have been admitted to the College Credit Plus program are required to complete CC+ orientation prior to their academic advising appointment. Once students complete orientation they will schedule a follow-up one-on-one academic advising appointment at which time they will select and register for classes for the upcoming semester.
|Tuesday, June 13, 2023||9 a.m.-1 p.m.||Fall 2023|
|Thursday, June 29, 2023||9 a.m.-1 p.m.||Fall 2023|
If you have questions about scheduling an advising appointment, or need further assistance, please feel free to contact the Office of Student Services at 740.588.1439.
During orientation, students will work with an advisor to select courses and be registered for classes. Students will be assigned an academic advisor they will work with throughout their time at Ohio University Zanesville. Any and all changes to a student’s schedule must be discussed on an individual basis with the CC+ advisor and approved by the high school counselor.
Zanesville Campus Library
The Zanesville Campus Library in Herrold Hall is a welcoming space for reading, studying or working in groups. CC+ students have access to millions of resources through online and on-campus tools. Library staff are available to help CC+ students find what they’re looking for, whether it’s peer-reviewed journal articles, course reserves or help with research. The library also offers affordable copying and printing, access to computers and study spaces.
- Find books for your course assignments or research in ALICE or OhioLINK
- Check Course Reserves for assigned class readings
- Find journal articles for your research papers and projects
- Learn how to conduct research successfully by completing INFOhio’s Research 4 Success (R4S) modules
- Need help? Visit or contact the Zanesville Campus Library or contact the general help desk (via chat, text, email or phone)
- To request help with research projects, contact the contact subject librarian for your class to schedule an appointment (online or in-person)
- Use library computers for papers, projects or to access special software
- Use our printers to print, copy and scan
- Learn how to print from your personal computer or device
- Check out the library hours
- Reserve a study room by calling 740.588.1408 or requesting space at the service desk
- Find your new favorite place to study or take a break
Campus Tutoring Services
A variety of tutoring options are available to CC+ students. Times, hours and options are updated each semester. Please visit the Tutoring Center website for up-to-date information.
Helpful Campus Information
Please note: All links open in a new tab.
- The registrar's How to Register for Classes website
- My OHIO Success Network student website
- Student Accessibility Services contact page
Director of Student Services
Office of Student Services
1425 Newark Road
Zanesville OH 43701