Lancaster Campus: Hannah V. McCauley Library
Phone: (740) 681-3350
Staff: Judy Carey Nevin, Manager of Library Services
Free parking is available in all university lots.
Services and Equipment
On-site computing and equipment:
- Adobe Reader
- IBM SPSS® Statistics
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Teams
- Visual Studio
- Finale Music Notation (1 seat)
- Rosetta Stone Italian (1 seat)
- Ellison Die-Cutting Machine with over 200 dies
Note: equipment loans are suspended during OHIO's coronavirus response.
- iPhone and Android phone chargers
- Colored pencils
- Digital audio recorders
- Digital cameras
- Portable projectors
- Presentation remotes
- Video cameras
- Whiteboard markers
Assistive technology (contact Campus Accessibility Coordinator for assistance):
- Adjustable computer desk
- Scanner with scan-to-read software
- Dragon Naturally Speaking
Additional services located in the library include the student computing help desk, Testing Center, Classroom 444, and Business & Industry Computer Lab.
- Goslin Collection: A limited collection of material used by Charles Goslin, a Lancaster naturalist whose writing was a regular feature in newspapers in Fairfield County. Donated material is also found in the library's collection.
- Student Newspapers: Incomplete runs of a variety of student newspapers and newsletters from the late 1960s to the mid-1980s.