Ohio University Chillicothe is pleased to offer College Credit Plus opportunities. All interested students are encouraged to apply. The admission process for the College Credit Plus (CC+) program on any of Ohio University's regional campuses is modeled on our review process in place for degree-seeking freshman enrollment.
Successful applicants to any of Ohio University's regional campuses must be remediation-free and demonstrate a strong academic preparation to succeed in college-level coursework. For details regarding admission guidelines and remediation-free standards/placement testing, please visit:
For instructions on how to submit the College Credit Plus application and corresponding application deadlines, please visit:
Newly admitted students to OHIO’s CC+ program will be required to complete an in-person orientation prior to registering for courses. Students will receive orientation information via email. Orientation will provide students with an overview of policy and procedures for OHIO’s CC+ program.
|Tuesday, November 29, 2022||5:30 p.m.-7 p.m.||Spring Semester 2023|
|Monday, December 19, 2022||2 p.m.-3:30 p.m.||Spring Semester 2023|
All CC+ advising is done by student services in Bennett Hall room 134. It is the central resource for academic advising on campus.
Chillicothe Campus Library
The Quinn Library in the Stevenson Center is a welcoming space for reading, studying, or working in groups. CC+ students have access to millions of resources through online and on-campus tools. Library employees are available to help CC+ students find what they're looking for, whether it's peer-reviewed journal articles, course reserves or help with research. The library also offers affordable copying and printing, access to computers and study spaces.
- Find books for your course assignments or research in ALICE or OhioLINK
- Check Course Reserves for assigned class readings
- Find journal articles for your research papers and projects
- Learn how to conduct research successfully by completing INFOhio's Research for Success (R4S) modules
- Need help? Visit or contact the Quinn Library or contact the general help desk (via chat, text, email or phone)
- To request help with research projects, contact the subject librarian for your class to schedule an appointment (online or in-person)
- Use library computers for papers, projects or to access special software
- Use our printers to print, copy and scan
- Learn how to print from your personal computer or device
Study Spaces, Testing Center and Tutoring Services
- Check out the library hours and contact information
- Reserve a study room or an online class space
- Schedule an appointment for the Testing Center
- Get the help you need to be successful through in-person and remote tutoring services
- Find your new favorite place to study or take a break
Campus Tutoring Services
Ohio University Chillicothe Student Success Center
The mission of the Ohio University Chillicothe Student Success Center is to create and maintain a welcoming, supportive learning environment for students and to address the immediate needs of students – of all levels of proficiency – through individualized peer-to-peer tutoring. These services are free for all currently enrolled OHIO Chillicothe students.
The Student Success Center promotes student learning through the following programs:
- Math Center
- Writing Center
- Academic Tutoring (by appointment)
- Walk-in hours:
- Writing (in person): Monday - Thursday, 11 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Math (in person and virtual): Monday and Wednesday, 11:30 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Face-to-face times are available in the Student Success Center, located in the Stevenson Center. For additional appointments, please contact Debra Nickles (email@example.com) or Kimber Lang (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Online peer tutoring is available through The Academic Achievement Center (AAC).
- Walk-in hours:
To learn more about student success resources, visit the Ohio University Chillicothe Student Success Center website.
Helpful Campus Information
Please note: All links open in a new tab.
- The Registrar's "How to Register for Classes" website
- My OHIO Success Network student website
- Student Accessibility Services contact page
- Testing Center guidelines
Faculty Student Success Presentation videos:
- Accountability and Responsibility as a College student
- Engaging Intellectually
- Instructional Technology: Online and in the Classroom
- Bobcat Blitz 2020: Persistence with Michael Lafreniere