Ohio University Eastern is pleased to offer College Credit Plus opportunities. All interested students are encouraged to apply. The admission process for the College Credit Plus (CC+) program on any of Ohio University's regional campuses is modeled on our review process in place for degree-seeking freshman enrollment.
Successful applicants to any of Ohio University's regional campuses must be remediation-free and demonstrate a strong academic preparation to succeed in college-level coursework. For details regarding admission guidelines and remediation-free standards/placement testing, please visit:
For instructions on how to submit the College Credit Plus application and corresponding application deadlines, please visit:
After acceptance to the CC+ program, students will receive information about completing orientation via email. Remember that orientation is mandatory! Topics to be covered as part of the orientation will include OHIO policy and procedures including, deadlines, student center navigation, Blackboard instruction, schedule change procedures, ID pictures, and parking.
The Eastern Campus will hold individual College Credit Plus orientation appointments for the spring 2024 semester. Admitted students will receive information on available appointment times.
Academic advising takes places in many ways at the Eastern campus. Advisors help prepare the student class schedule as students begin their college journey at Ohio University. After matriculating to Ohio University, academic advising may be done where the student attends class (on site at the high school or at the Eastern campus). Students must meet with an academic advisor every semester prior to registration for the term.
Eastern Campus Library
The Eastern Campus Library in Shannon Hall is a welcoming space for reading, studying or working in groups. CC+ students have access to millions of resources through online and on-campus tools. Library staff are available to help CC+ students find what they’re looking for, whether it’s peer-reviewed journal articles, course reserves or help with research. The library also offers affordable copying and printing, access to computers and study spaces.
- Find books for your course assignments or research in ALICE or OhioLINK
- Check Course Reserves for assigned class readings
- Find journal articles for your research papers and projects
- Learn how to conduct research successfully by completing INFOhio’s Research 4 Success (R4S) course
- Need help? Visit or contact the Eastern Campus Library or contact the general help desk (via chat, text, email or phone)
- To request help with research projects, contact the subject librarian for your class to schedule an appointment (online or in-person)
- Use library computers for papers, projects or to access special software
- Use our printers to print, copy and scan
- Learn how to print from your personal computer or device
Study Spaces, Testing Center and Tutoring Services
- Check out the library hours and contact information
- Contact us to:
- reserve a group study room or an online class space
- schedule an appointment for the Testing Center
- learn about tutoring services
- Find your new favorite place to study or take a break in the library
Campus Tutoring Services
Peer tutors are available for multiple subjects. Students interested in obtaining tutoring need to complete a Peer Tutoring Request Form located in the Student Services office room 101. Efforts will be made to accommodate requests when a tutor is available but is not guaranteed. For additional information visit the Tutoring Services website.
Helpful Campus Information
Please note: All links open in a new tab.
- The registrar's How to Register for Classes website
- My OHIO Success Network student website
- Student Accessibility Services contact page