- Suicide & Crisis Lifeline: Dial 988
Military Veterans Crisis Line: Dial 988, (Press 1)
Suicide Crisis Lifeline in Spanish: Dial 988, (Press 2)
LGBT Youth Suicide Hotline: 1.866.488.7386
National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1.800.799.7233
Support for survivors of sexual assault at Ohio University: 740.597.SAFE (7233)
Counseling and Psychological Services - Regional and OHIO Online Services and Resources
Each community within the Ohio University system offers unique mental health services and resources that students can access.
Counseling and Psychological Services is committed to supporting the well-being of all students and does so through the content available on this web page.
- Crisis services available to all
- Online and self-help resources: Online self-paced workshops, Togetherall, WellTrack, mindfulness resources, a resources directory, and a provider search
- Services and resources by campus
If you, or someone you know, is an imminent danger to themselves or someone else, go to the nearest emergency room or call 911.
Text “HOME” to 741-741
Free, 24/7, Confidential
Crisis Text Line serves anyone in any type of crisis, providing them access to free, 24/7 emotional support and information they need via the medium they already use and trust: text. Here’s how it works:
- Someone texts into Crisis Text Line anywhere, anytime, about any type of crisis.
- A live, trained specialist receives the text and responds quickly.
- The specialist helps the person stay safe and healthy with effective, secure counseling and referrals through text message using Crisis Text Line’s platform.