Global Consulting Program
Next Application Cycle Opens in February!
Prepare yourself for the challenges of the global business environment by working as part of a cross-cultural consulting team to solve authentic business problems abroad.
Choose from among several exciting locations, each with its own rich cultural heritage and unique opportunities for hands-on learning in a global business context.
- Applied business experience — Put your business skills to work providing solutions to complex problems for local and multinational clients. Working with a real company challenges you to integrate your business skills and bring about positive change.
- Cross-cultural immersion — Engage with your student peers abroad as colleagues, classmates and friends as you explore the distinctive culture of your chosen location. Each site offers unique excursions of historical and/or cultural significance that enrich your cross-cultural experience.
- Global business leadership skills development — Gain valuable, career-building experience as you work in multicultural teams. Experience in cross-cultural communication and management is a must in today’s global business environment.
Mark your calendar for your global business experience. All Summer 2024 travel dates are currently being confirmed with our partner institutions and pending University approval.
Summer 2024 Programs
- Ghent, Belgium: May 11-25, 2024
- Dijon, France: May 25-June 8, 2024
- Bayreuth, Germany: May 3-18, 2024
- Thessaloniki, Greece: May 11-25, 2024
- Pécs, Hungary: June 1-15, 2024
- Ancona, Italy: June 15-29, 2024
- Tokyo, Japan: May 11-25, 2024
- Lisbon, Portugal: June 1-15, 2024
Winter Break 2023-2024 Program
- Sao Paulo, Brazil: December 29, 2023-January 13, 2024
Spring Break 2024 Program
- Costa Rica: March 9-16, 2024
Site Directors are primarily OHIO College of Business faculty members who are responsible for managing the on-site portion of the Global Consulting Program. Each is trained by the GCP Director, who maintains extensive experience managing international programs.
Site Directors travel to the site and work alongside students for the duration of the program and play a major role in preparing students prior to travel. They have considerable knowledge and experience about the GCP and the location they represent. Your GCP Site Directors are the best persons to ask if you have specific questions about the GCP experience.
2023-2024 Site Directors
- Ghent, Belgium: Dr. Adam Rapp and Dr. Mick Andzulis
- São Paulo, Brazil: Dr. Ana Rosado Feger and Prof. Jeffrey Anderson
- Tamarindo, Costa Rica: Dr. Adam Hepworth and Dr. Jessica Weeks
- Dijon, France: Prof. Nicole Antoinette Smith and Dr. Melissa Davies
- Bayreuth, Germany: Dr. David Ridpath and Dr. Rebecca Dingus
- Thessaloniki, Greece: Dr. Konstantinos Vasiliadis and Dr. Vic Matta
- Pécs, Hungary: Dr. Andrew Pueschel and Prof. Krystal Geyer
- Ancona, Italy: Prof. Shawnee Meek and Prof. Tom Marchese
- Tokyo, Japan: Dr. Hao Lou and Dr. Christopher Thompson
- Lisbon, Portugal: Prof. Theo Muir and Dr. Tammy Rapp