The OHIO Guarantee is designed to help you budget for college. At Ohio University tuition, housing, dining, and fee rates established at students enrollment remain unchanged for 12 consecutive semesters (four years). This includes all commonly assessed fees such as the general fee, technology fee, etc. Learn more about the OHIO Guarantee and what it means to you.
Tuition and Fees
Ohio's only "Best Buy" according to Fiske Guide to Colleges 2018
2020-21 General Tuition and Fee Information
Ohio University is committed to providing an affordable higher education option for students. The OHIO Guarantee ensures that tuition and fees for undergraduate students remain unchanged for four academic years at Ohio University. In-state and out-of-state tuition costs are an estimate only and should not be used for billing purposes. current first-year estimates
Looking for graduate programs tuition and fees? Graduate program estimates
Undergraduate Student, Full-Time, Per Year
|Ohio Residents||Out-of-State Residents|
|Tuition and Fees*||$12,840||$22,810|
|Room (Standard Double)||$7,308||$7,308|
|Meal Plan (Traditional 14)||$4,554||$4,554|
*Subject to change by action of the Board of Trustees.
- Program fees for study abroad and domestic travel courses are not included as a part of The OHIO Guarantee; however, the tuition for these courses is included in The OHIO Guarantee.
- All costs refer to U.S. currency.
International Student and eCampus Tuition and Fees
Tuition estimates presented do not reflect costs for international or eCampus students. Learn more about these estimates
- One-Year MBA
- Master of Accountancy
- Master of Sports Administration and MBA Dual Degree
- Professional Master of Business Administration
- Professional Master of Sports Administration
- Online Master of Accountancy
- Online Master of Business Administration
- Online Master of Science in Athletic Administration