All necessary forms can be filled out on IMLeagues.com. Questions? Contact your team's captain or adviser.
Club Sports funding is distributed according to each individual club's fulfillment of the Administrative Compliance Program (ACP) requirements. Points will be awarded to clubs as outlined here [PDF].
Failure to complete any of the following will result in an initial suspension and possible probation from all club sports activities.
Administrative non-compliance occurs when an individual spends more money than the club has available in both primary and secondary accounts, or fails to do any of the following:
- Complete Club re-registration
- Attend meetings or officer training without arranging a make-up session by probation deadline
- Complete required paperwork
- Complete the minimum requirements for the red-tier clubs as stated in Section 8
- Violations by the club or individual of State or Federal Law, University or Club Sports Policy
- Serious violations of this nature include, but are not limited to: misappropriation/mishandling of funds, failing to follow emergency procedures, destruction/theft of property or facilities and any behavior that negatively reflects upon Ohio University Club Sports
Club Sport Office Point of Contact
Contact your club’s point of contact with questions or concerns at any time.
Graduate Assistant (email@example.com)
- Equestrian Hunt
- Men’s Lacrosse
- Men’s Rugby
- Women’s Rugby
- Men’s Soccer
- Men’s Ultimate
- Women’s Ultimate
- Water Ski
Daniel Labriola, Graduate Assistant (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Men’s Crew
- Women’s Crew
- Equestrian Western
- Women’s Lacrosse
- Women’s Soccer
- Men’s Volleyball
- Women’s Volleyball
Lydia Sharpshair, Work Team Chair (email@example.com)
- Women’s Basketball
- Synchro Skate
- Women’s Water Polo