Tech Ready: Student Records and Finances
Accessing student records and finances
- Student academic and financial records are protected information. The University Registrar has policies explaining who can access which types of student records.
- View your scholarships, loans, grants, and other information within your Student Center.
- Learn how to how to register for classes and access Course Offerings.
Making payments and deposits across student accounts
- Your student account balance details all charges and payments to your student financial account.
- You can make a payment on a student account by eCheck, credit card, personal check, or wire payment.
- Bobcat Cash is money put on deposit with the University (similar to a prepaid debit card) that can be used in a variety of locations.
- You can add money to a Bobcat Cash account online or at select university locations.