Here to Help You Succeed
The Russ College of Engineering and Technology is made up of many people, buildings, and classes. But it would be nothing without our students. That’s why we’re committed to helping you succeed with a wide array of experiences, opportunities, and services.
- Cooperative education and professional experiences that let you get involved in real-world work.
- Student competitions, student organizations, leadership and academic programs, student research opportunities, and peer mentoring that help you take your education even further.
- Teaching and research opportunities that offer graduate students a chance to apply their knowledge and pass it on to others.
- A Dean with an open-door policy that gives you a chance to share your thoughts and concerns directly.
- Academic advising guides you toward the right programs and keeps you on track to meet your goals.
- The Office of Student Services can provide career advice, as well as help for changing classes and scheduling meeting places for organizations.
- Outreach and mentoring programs offer valuable support to women and multicultural students.
- Specialized math instruction taught by Russ College faculty can help students make the transition to college-level math.