The College of Health Sciences and Profession's offers a variety of undergraduate programs to meet the growing demands of the healthcare industry. Our undergraduate education includes engagement in global health education and issues, emphasis on reflecting and promoting diversity in health settings, outreach to underserved populations, focus on rural health care, and a collaborative approach to research and academics. Undergraduate students also have access to an array of research opportunities click here to learn more.
- Child and Family Studies
- Community and Public Health
- Environmental Health Science
- Health Services Administration
- Long-Term Health Care Administration
- Occupational Hygiene and Safety