As you reflect on the significance of a gift to the College of Health Sciences and Professions, the connection between alumni and current students—between present-day giving and future success—is apparent.
Generations of alumni and friends have provided support for students and faculty, allowing them to achieve their goals. Your philanthropic support allows future generations of health sciences professionals to continue making an impact on our communities and the world. Perhaps it's the memory of an innovative professor or inspiring community outreach program that feeds your desire to give back. One thing is certain–every gift, regardless of the amount, makes an impact.
Your support helps us attract the committed and engaged students our majors seek. And your support encourages faculty to excel in the classroom and in the research laboratory.
We currently have several initiatives that will greatly benefit from your generosity:
- Expand student scholarship support
- Establish endowed professorships to attract nationally recognized faculty to our programs
- Name a space in our facilities to provide endowments to support and expand programs
- Support student and faculty development in research and leadership
- Provide funds for specialized equipment for clinics and research
- Give time and talent by serving on a school advisory committee or by being a mentor to a current student
Make a Gift
We want to make giving as simple as possible for you. You can make a gift by credit card online. Simply choose a fund and give.
If you would like to discuss other gift options such as gifts-in-kind, multi-year pledges, endowments, estate gifts, gifts of real estate or stocks/securities, or naming opportunities, please contact us.
Associate Director of Development