An Online Nursing Degree Designed to Fit Your Busy Life.
Ohio University's RN to BSN online program is designed for RNs who want to further their education with a bachelors degree in nursing and advance their careers.
- Take advantage of flexible and affordable payment options. See how your state's public in-state tuition compares to OHIO.
- Review study materials and submit assignments online anytime/anywhere.
- Online nursing classes are five weeks long, as are many general education requirements.
- Get started quickly — eight start dates each year.
Request more info
Fully Accredited Online RN to BSN Program
The baccalaureate degree program in nursing (including both RN to BSN and traditional BSN tracks) at Ohio University is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education. http://www.ccneaccreditation.org
Ohio University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC) (formerly the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education). While over 30 of the University's academic programs are accredited by their own specialized accreditors, Ohio University as a whole is accredited by HLC; all of the University's programs and units are covered by this institution-wide accreditation. HLC offers three different pathways to institutional accreditation. They are the Standard Pathway, the Open Pathway, and the Academic Quality Improvement Program (AQIP) pathway. Ohio University has been in AQIP since 2002. The next Reaffirmation of Ohio University's accreditation is scheduled for 2025-26; however, AQIP is on an eight-year cycle, so it will occur in 2023-24.https://www.ohio.edu/provost/accreditation/index.cfm
Academic Excellence with a History of Nursing Education
- The School of Nursing has offered excellence in nursing education since 1974.
- In 2018, Best Value Schools ranked the program eighth in the nation on a list of the top affordable online RN to BSN programs.
- Learn from distinguished professors and receive support from a course facilitator.
- Experience Ohio University’s tradition of quality education.
Online Student-Centered Services
- At the RN to BSN Nursing Knowledge Center, students in the online RN to BSN program will find links for the items they need most often, such as how to register, course offerings, and the My OHIO Portal.
- School of Nursing faculty, academic advisors and staff will direct students to the resources and help they need to succeed in classes.
- Ohio University is a military friendly and yellow ribbon institution. Visit our Military and Veterans Student Services Center to learn more about our services and veteran benefits.
RNs in all stages of their careers can benefit from Ohio University's tradition of excellence in the Bachelor of Science in Nursing completion program.