An Online Nursing Degree Designed to Fit Your Busy Life.
Ohio University's RN to BSN online program is designed for RNs who want to further their education with a bachelors degree in nursing and advance their careers.
- Take advantage of flexible and affordable payment options. See how your state's public in-state tuition compares to OHIO.
- Review study materials and submit assignments online anytime/anywhere.
- Online nursing classes are five weeks long, as are many general education requirements.
- Get started quickly — eight start dates each year.
Deadline to apply for Fall 1 semester is June 15, 2019. Get started with your application process today!
Request more info
Fully Accredited Online RN to BSN Program
The baccalaureate degree program in nursing at Ohio University is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education. http://www.ccneaccreditation.org
Academic Excellence with a History of Nursing Education
- The School of Nursing has offered excellence in nursing education since 1974.
- In 2018, Best Value Schools ranked the program eighth in the nation on a list of the top affordable online RN to BSN programs.
- Learn from distinguished professors and receive support from a course facilitator.
- Experience Ohio University’s tradition of quality education.
Online Student-Centered Services
- At the RN to BSN Nursing Knowledge Center, students in the online RN to BSN program will find links for the items they need most often, such as how to register, course offerings, and the My OHIO Portal.
- School of Nursing faculty, academic advisors and staff will direct students to the resources and help they need to succeed in classes.
RNs in all stages of their careers can benefit from Ohio University's tradition of excellence in the Bachelor of Science in Nursing completion program.