Early Assurance Programs
Ensure your place in a graduate program, gaining mentoring, skills and experience.
The College of Business offers Early Assurance Programs (EAP). Through these programs students receive a guaranteed spot in a prominent graduate program early in an undergraduate career or as part of their admission from high school.
- No graduate application fee
- Direct admission (no GMAT or GRE required)
- A guaranteed spot in your chosen graduate program
- Mentoring from graduate students during your undergraduate career
- Co-curricular program activities
Prospective Undergraduate Students
- Applied for and gained admission to appropriate College of Business undergraduate program for the MAcc and MSM programs or admission to OHIO Honors program for One-Year MBA
- A cumulative high school GPA of 3.0 or higher (on a 4.0 scale), or 3.5 as is required for OHIO Honors for One-Year MBA
Current Ohio University Students
- For MSM and MAcc EAPs: Maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.0 while an undergraduate. (Students may enter a two-semester probation if their undergraduate GPA falls below 3.0)
- For One-Year MBA EAP: Maintain eligibility and participation in OHIO Honors or HTC and successfully complete either a college-level calculus course or the Quantitative Bridge Course
- Loss of conditional admission to graduate school can occur if a student: withdraws from Ohio University; fails to complete undergraduate degree requirements within 5 years; fails to maintain an overall GPA of 3.0 for more than two semesters; fails to maintain eligibility for and participate in OHIO Honors (for the One-Year MBA EAP), violates the academic or ethical conduct policies of Ohio University.
All that is required to take advantage of Ohio University’s EAP program is to declare your intent no later than your sophomore year. The earlier you declare, the longer you can enjoy specialized mentorship and student development activities designed for our EAP students!