Get Your Seat at the Table
To build a career in the business world, you need the right balance of critical thinking skills and practical business knowledge. The One-Year MBA is a full-time, accelerated program designed to help you enhance your core business competencies and develop confidence to thrive as a strategic and resourceful professional.
The One-Year MBA is also an Early Assurance Program, which means you receive a guaranteed spot in a prominent graduate program early in an undergraduate career or as part of their admission from high school. Learn more about Early Assurance Programs
Why OHIO's One-Year MBA?
Get Started Today
Complete the form below to receive your program brochure.
*West Virginia residents are now assessed at in-state rates, as are all students who completed an undergraduate degree in the state of Ohio.
Tuition and fees are for estimating purposes and are subject to change.
Additional fees include health insurance and legal fees but may be waived if proof of coverage is shown; required of international students.
The One-Year MBA program considers all admitted students for graduate assistantships that can provide a valuable learning experience and help to cover program costs.
Financial aid for graduate study (regardless of discipline) is available in the form of student loans. To begin the loan application process, you need to complete and submit a FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid). The school code for Ohio University is 003100.
Our One-Year MBA The program consists of 36-credit hours and is designed to be completed in one year.
- MBA 6315 – Accounting for Executives
- MBA 6320 – Descriptive Analytics
- MBA 6325 – Prescriptive Analytics
- MBA 6335 – Managerial Finance
- MBA 6340 – Organizational Behavior and Human Resource Management
- MBA 6350 – Strategic Marketing
- MBA 6360 – Strategic Use of Information Systems
- MBA 6370 – Operations Management
- MBA 6380 – Strategy
- MBA 6525 – Ethics in Leadership
- MBA 6921 – Consulting Capstone and International Immersion
- MBA 6922 – New Venture Planning
Culminating Experience: Students will synthesize what they have learned throughout the MBA program to create specific, actionable deliverables to a domestic client's business strategy in an intensive consulting capstone experience. Students will then complete the program by building on this consulting experience by traveling abroad to work with an international company on a consulting project.
Apply with Confidence
Our One-Year MBA program is designed for the emerging leader with 0-3 years of experience. We help you develop your own leadership style with a focus on building strong business skills in a high performing team culture. Our program is designed for a diverse student body and is tailored to those without a business undergraduate degree.
We're Looking For:
- Regionally-accredited bachelor's degree
- 0-3 years of work experience
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Diverse undergraduate degrees and backgrounds
- The GMAT/GRE is not required
- 44% female / 56% male
- Average age: 23 years old
- 3.5 undergraduate GPA
- Business & Economics: 33%
- Humanities & Arts: 31%
- STEM: 8%
- Sport Management or Administration: 16%
- Other: 12%