Graduate Student Career Management
Ohio University’s graduate business programs go the extra mile to support your career growth and advancement. Whether your next step is to move up or change directions, the college’s partnership with experts at Randstad’s RiseSmart provides the most unique approach to career management in the United States.
All graduate degree-seeking business students at Ohio University are provided access to RiseSmart’s cutting-edge career management tools in the final two semesters of their program.
Working hand-in-hand with the Graduate Career Acceleration Team (GradCAT), students are provided access to four months of support from a dedicated team of three: a career coach, a branding expert, and a career concierge. Students are also provided:
- 24/7 online resources that can be accessed anywhere, anytime
- Convenient, live coaching via video conference or phone
- Job-search resources that include new opportunities, personal assessments, and webinars
- Lifetime annual career coaching sessions and access to RiseSmart’s Spotlight technology platform
Additionally, RiseSmart’s career coaches can help new degree holders overcome psychological, strategic and tactical challenges, such as:
- Overcoming stress and building confidence
- Deciding the type of roles that are best suited to their interests and skill sets
- Knowing how to write a professional value proposition
- Customizing a resume
- Practicing the art of effective interviewing
- Understanding how to negotiate salary.
For additional information on Graduate Programs that can help you launch, relaunch or advance your career, complete this form and one of our graduate program advisors will connect to discuss your goals.