- Introduction to Information and Telecom Systems
- Voice over Internet Protocol
- Telecommunication Network Security
- Encrypted Communication
- MS, Astronomy, SUNY – Stony Brook
- MS, Physics, Louisiana State University
- BS, Astronomy, University of Michigan
- Associate Director for Undergraduate Studies,
- Associate Professor & Assistant Professor, McClure School of Emerging Communication Technologies
- Visiting Professor, Morehouse College
- Assistant Professor, Physics, Valparaiso University
- Product Development Manager, Cintech Tele-Management Systems Inc
- Director of TRU System Development, Director of R & D (Cost Allocation Software), Director of R & D (Network Design), Systems Analyst, Telco Research Corporation
- Product Manager, Product Coordinator, Programmer and Technical Support Manager, Redding Group Inc.
- Online education
- Reliability of telecom systems
A. Snow, K. Chatanyam, G. Weckman, and P. Campbell, “Power Related Network Outages: Impact, Triggering Events, And Root Causes,” 2006 IEEE/IFIP Network Operations & Management Symposium, Vancouver Canada, April 2006.
H. Kruse, and P. Campbell, “An Experimental Investigation of the Interaction Between Voice-Over-IP and Rate-Adaptive (TCP) Traffic.” 9th International Conference on Telecommunication Systems, Modeling and Analysis, Dallas, TX, March 2001.
P. Campbell, “Groupware — Messaging and Cooperation,” in Knowledge Management Strategy and Technology, R. Bellaver and J. Lusa, Eds. Norwood, MA: Artech House, 2001, pp. 41–58.
- Phi Kappa Phi
- Sigma Xi
- 2012 ITERA Innovative Course of the Year: ITS 453, Encrypted Communication