About Culinary Services
Culinary Services provides exceptional service to the Ohio University community in support of its academic mission and vision.
On behalf of our entire Culinary Services staff, welcome to Ohio University!
Ohio University Culinary Services is proud to be one of the largest self-operated college dining services in the nation; according to The National Association of College & University Food Services (NACUFS), we are one of the most efficiently-operated college dining services in the nation. Our goal is to provide the finest quality food and service at reasonable costs to our students and guests. Our meal plans offer flexibility, exceptional value, and convenience.
Please use this website as your guide to Culinary Services. If you have any questions, please contact us at 740.593.2970, or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Want to Learn More about Culinary Services? Take a Tour!
Thank you for your interest in Culinary Tours. If you have a group that is interested in a Culinary Tour, please contact our office at 740.593.2970.
Did You Know?
- Culinary Services receives no state or federal tax revenue. We are self-supporting and generate revenue for Ohio University.
- Jefferson Marketplace won the 2019 Design of the Year award given by Foodservice Equipment & Supplies magazine
- Culinary Services certifies all managers and lead cooks in safe food handling and has a HACCP program in place.
- Culinary Services is the largest employer of students on campus employing over 1,700 student workers.
- Culinary Services has nationally-recognized student leader and internship programs in place, which offer students the opportunity to gain management experience and earn class credit. Currently there are over 255 student leaders who work in our Dining Courts, Catering, Cafes, and Campus Markets.
- Culinary Services uses trans-fat free oil for deep-frying.
- Members of the Culinary Services team have earned the FMP (foodservice management professional) designation, which is the highest credential awarded by the National Restaurant Association.
- Culinary Services serves approximately 2.4 million meals per year.