Kohan Family Fund Study Abroad Scholarship
The Kohan Family Fund Study Abroad Scholarship can be utilized on an international, credit-bearing OHIO-credit, OHIO exchange program, or a program offered by an affiliated 3rd party provider.
Applicants for the Kohan Family Fund Study Abroad Scholarship must meet all the following criteria:
- Be enrolled at Ohio University as a full-time, degree-seeking undergraduate student.
- Be enrolled in the College of Arts and Sciences
We suggest having all required information and materials ready before you start.
- Short Essay Prompts
- Describe your prospective global experience (study, intern, volunteer, or research experience on site or virtually) and what factors led you to select this opportunity and the length of the experience.
- Why do you want to participate on your selected global experience (Please consider the following questions: what do you hope to gain, how does your experience fit into your future academic and professional plans, how will your experience allow you to share your experience with the OHIO community and/or the world)
- Winter Break, Spring Semester, and Spring Break 2024 Programs: Dec. 1, 2023, at 11:59 p.m.
- Summer, Fall 2024, or Academic Year 2024-25 study abroad programs: March 15, 2024, at 11:59 p.m.
The Kohan Family Fund Study Abroad Scholarship is not included in the OGO Common Application. Instead, students should apply using this link to the Qualtrics application.
This fund is managed by the College of Arts and Sciences and inquiries should be sent to email@example.com.