The Ohio University Southern Testing Center is dedicated to upholding high standards of test security and academic integrity. All tests are administered under standardized conditions that are efficient, fair, and secure. The Testing Center is monitored at all times.
The Testing Center proctors tests for students with accommodations, faculty-approved make-up exams, high-stakes testing such as nursing entrance exams, and those in online courses taught by faculty on other campuses. The Testing Center also offers placement testing for both college and College Credit Plus students.
All testers are required to schedule appointments at least 24 hours in advance, present a photo ID upon arrival, and complete their exam by closing time. Students are solely responsible for scheduling their appointments appropriately to receive the maximum time available for testing.
Instructors can also submit exams to the testing center through the Professor Portal.
- Testing is only available for Ohio University students
- The Testing Center cannot send proctors to a classroom
- No walk-ins
- Appointments must be made 24 hours in advance of chosen testing time/day
- Students must be on time. Tardiness could affect testing
- Students taking placement exams must have already applied to the University and have a PID number
- No ID, no test, no exceptions
- Students who use testing accommodations must register with Student Accessibility Services to receive an accommodation letter, which will be loaded to RegisterBlast account