Applications for the 2023 Kiplinger Fellowship are open
Applications for the 2023 Kiplinger Fellowship will open Oct. 1, 2022 and close on Nov. 20, 2022.
The Kiplinger Fellowship will be held March 19-24 at Ohio University at the Scripps School of Journalism.
This fellowship will focus on Covering Political Discourse and Saving Democracy. If you cover politics or government agencies at any level, elections or political extremism, this fellowship is made for you. You must be a working journalist with at least five years of experience and be employed with a media outlet or freelance for one. Students and academics are not eligible.
Candidate reviews will take place in late November and announcements will be made in mid-December.
The fellowship cover all of your training, lodging, meals and some social events. There is a travel stipend available to assist with travel expenses and this will vary depending on your proximity to Ohio and employer arrangements.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING
* Fill out the application attached to this link. bit.ly/3AZcltYKip2023
* Once submitted you will NOT need to contact Kiplinger to confirm your application.
* Have work sample URLs ready to share when you begin the process.
* If you do not attach work samples your application will not be forwarded.
* If you start an application and don't finish it, it will be deleted by the administrator.
* English transcriptions of foreign broadcasts can be mailed to email@example.com