Tech Ready: General Teaching Resources
Leverage OIT's Digital Toolboxes to help determine which technology works best for what you're trying to do.
- The Communicating with Students Toolbox compares multiple technologies recommended for communicating with students and their best use cases.
- The Delivering Synchronous Instruction Toolbox compares several tools that can be used when teaching synchronously.
- The Giving Feedback Toolbox compares multiple technologies used for providing feedback to students and provides recommendations based on your use case.
- The Checking for Plagiarism Toolbox compares OHIO's two similarity checkers and their features.
Class technology and resources
- If you're teaching on campus, view the Technology Finder for OHIO Learning Spaces to discover what technology is available in your physical classroom.
- Microsoft Teams allows for the playing of DVDs through the screen-share option (PC only). If you are showing a DVD in person, consider renting a DVD through the University Libraries Film & Media Resources.
- Ensure your courses are digitally accessible.
If you need help...
- with pedagogical strategies or guidance, visit the Office of Instructional Innovation.
- with making your courses more inclusive, visit the Office of Diversity & Inclusion.
- with incorporating research and something to your courses, visit University Libraries.
- with technological tools or services, visit the Office of Information Technology.