In keeping with this year’s theme, the OHECC conference app (Guidebook) will be used extensively to provide up-to-date conference information for attendees, presenters and sponsors. Important notifications will also be shared through Guidebook’s notification feature.
Getting the Guidebook
We encourage everyone to install the Guidebook app ahead of the OHECC 2022 for up-to-date information about conference sponsors, speakers, sessions and more.
Smartphone or Tablet (iOS and Android)
- Download 'Guidebook' from the Apple App Store or the Android Marketplace
- Once downloaded, search for the guide called “OHECC 2022”
- Take a look around to get acquainted with the different sections of the Guidebook
Any device with a web browser
- Open your device’s web browser and navigate to the OHECC 2022 Guidebook page.
- Be sure to bookmark this page
- Take a look around to get acquainted with the different sections of Guidebook
In addition, our conference coordinator will try to answer your inquiries about the conference:
Amber Lovett (OHECC Coordinator)
Program Director, Conference & Event Services
University of Cincinnati
Conference attendees and sponsors will have complementary wireless access when using one of these wireless networks available at Ohio University: