New TDX Form creation and modification process
This article was originally published in the February 10, 2022 IT Weekly.
As the IT Service Delivery and Support service continues to evolve, we have determined that developing and modifying forms should be done through TeamDynamix exclusively using the Form of Forms. This will provide the following benefits:
- Faster resolution times by leveraging the existing Service Desk support structure.
- Scalability through a standardized form that has all the required fields for the team to work on your form promptly.
- Increased transparency by keeping requests and modifications in one platform.
To start the submission process, please fill out the TDX Form using the following steps:
- Go to TDNext (https://help.ohio.edu/TDNext/Home/Desktop/Default.aspx).
- Select the Tickets tab.
- Select +Choose a Ticket Form.
- In the Form field, search (Ticketing Portal) TeamDynamix/TDX and select the option under Service Request.
- Under General, include the Status and Title of the ticket.
- Please prepend the title with "Resubmission: Form Title"
- Under Categorization, select Form Creation/Modification in the Detail field.
- Under Additional Details, check all that apply.
- Enter a Description of your ticket, select the Priority, and provide feedback on your experience using the form.
- Under Contact, enter the Requestor/Contact and Acct/Dept information.
- Complete the form by selecting Save on the top left.
We would like to extend a big thank you to Bret Swart and Jon Seastedt for developing this form.