IT Service Management data from TDX ticketing transition
This article was originally published in the August 12, 2021 IT Weekly.
With the TeamDynamix ticketing system in place for just over two weeks, we now have some data to share:
- A total of 1,760 tickets were completed. The median time to completion was 34 minutes for incidents and 3 hours, 20 minutes for service requests.
- 142 people have completed the new satisfaction survey (15.1% response rate), with a Net Promoter Score of 76.05, considered a high-performance rating. Only seven people completed a satisfaction survey during the same time period last year.
- 16 department administrator users can now view tickets for their entire department through the Technology Help Center.
- There are 390 total users in the OIT Ticket application, including 128 users from distributed IT, regional IT, and functional offices.
- HCOM's Office of Medical Education Technology (OMET) has completed 573 tickets since their launch in May.
- We are now collecting campus location on Technology Help Center tickets, eliminating the need for a separate intake form for regional campuses.
In addition, we’ve begun collecting qualitative feedback. Here’s what a few users had to say:
- "I absolutely love the new OIT Service Desk Portal! We finally get tracking numbers and an ability to view our resolution contacts, feedback, and conversations in a modern UI [user interface]." - Sau-Chun Lan, Director of Advancement Operations
- “I like the new system and its functionality. It feels like a big improvement from the previous system.” - Mike Snavely, Senior Director of Instructional Operations, Technology, and Learner Success for Graduate and Professional Programs in the College of Business
- “The ability to transfer tickets between OIT and HCOM, and vice versa, has been very helpful and efficient. It truly gets us one step closer to working in partnership for a unified technology experience at OHIO.” - Jodie Penrod, Senior Director of Technology for the Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine
We’d like your feedback on the ticketing implementation, including remaining questions or learning needs. Please take a few minutes to complete the post-launch feedback survey.