Ohio University's Center for International Studies
If you are interested in studying in the Center for International Studies or just learning more about us, we encourage you to look through our website, stop by for a visit, send us an email, or call one of our offices with any questions or comments.
Happy International Mother Language Day!!!
Today on this International Mother Language Day, the Center for International Studies commends our team of teachers of critical world languages; -including;
- Joshua Okyere – Akan
- Talal Alharbi, Areej Ahmed and Mahmoud Ali - Arabic
- Liang Tao, Lu Cao, Qiugu Qin, Man Yang and Yue Dong- Chinese
- Nitin Luthra - Hindi
- Yojo Surjana, Yui Jien Yoong, Wai Ling Fong - Indonedian/Malay
- Joung Krzic, Naomi Otsuji, Ayako Deguchi and Hiroyuki Oshita - Japanese
- Betsy Partyka, Bruna Aparecida Pereira and Carlos Heber Da Silva Viana - Portuguese
- Mila Shevchenko and Vera Belousova - Russian
- Peter Mwangi, Magdalyne Oguti Akiding and Salome Aluso - Swahili
- Pittaya Paladroi - Thai
- Macodou Fall - Wolof
- Japhet Ajani - Yoruba
They share their mother tongues and their cultures with our students and demonstrate on a daily basis that the world cannot progress without this kind of intense indigenous interaction.
Happy International Mother Language Day from the Center for International Studies!!!
Music, Citizen Engagement and Water Resource Management
Tuesday, February 28, 7:30PM, Baker Theater. FREE