Search within:

Declaring & Changing Majors & Minors in Arts & Sciences

Changing Major, Minor or Certificate: Applications to change majors within the college or to add a minor or certificate program must be submitted within the first seven weeks of each term.

Adding Minor or Certificate: To add a minor or certificate, contact the Office of Undergraduate Advising & Student Affairs  and complete the Application for Update of Program(s).

Entering College of Arts & Sciences: Students interested in entering the College of Arts & Sciences must have a 2.00 accumulative GPA and may apply during the first two weeks of each term. Students with 30 semester hours or more may not transfer in as undeclared or "undecided."