Center for Law, Justice & Culture Professional Associations
- National Associations for Law, Justice & Culture
- Professional Academic Associations
- Pre-Law & Professional Legal Associations
National Associations for Law, Justice & Culture
The Law & Society Association (LSA): The multidisciplinary North American professional association for the study of law and society. Sponsors an annual meeting in late May / early June, and publishes Law & Society Review.
Association for the Study of Law, Culture & the Humanities: Sponsors an annual spring conference. Publishes the Journal of Law, Culture and the Humanities.
Professional Academic Associations (and Affiliated Sections & Societies)
The Academy of Criminal Justice Sciences (ACJS): Holds an annual spring meeting. Publishes Justice Quarterly and Journal of Criminal Justice Education.
The American Anthropology Association (AAA)
- Association for Political & Legal Anthropology (APLA)
- Committee for Human Righs (CfHR)
- Society for Cultural Anthropology (SCA)
- Society for Urban, National, and Transnational/Global Anthropology (SUNTA)
- Society for Visual Anthropology (SVA)
The American Historical Association (AHA): The American Society for Legal History (ASLH) - Holds an annual November conference. Publications include Law & History Review and the Studies in Legal History series.
The American Political Science Association (APSA)
- Law and Courts
- Legislative Studies
- Foundations of Political Theory
- Human Rights
- Sexuality and Politics
The American Society of Criminology (ASC): Holds an annual late autumn meeting. Publishes Criminology and Criminology & Public Policy.
The American Sociological Association (ASA)
- Crime, Law, & Deviance
- Human Rights
- Peace, War, & Conflict
- Political Sociology
The American Studies Association (ASA): Holds an annual late autumn meeting. Publishes American Quarterly.
- Academic and Community Activism Caucus
- War & Peace Studies Caucus
Pre-Law & Professional Legal Associations
- American Bar Association: The American Bar Association, founded August 21, 1878, is a voluntary bar association of lawyers and law students, which is not specific to any jurisdiction in the United States.
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Ohio Law Students
- Columbus Bar Association
- Cleveland Metro Bar Association
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Federalist Society: Conservative and libertarian legal group
- American Constitution Society: Liberal and progressive legal group